The Gentleman's Wallet - Mrs HThe Gentleman's Wallet
The Gentleman's Wallet sewing pattern from Mrs H makes a perfect practical present
Earn 9 loyalty points, worth £0.09, with this purchase.
- Easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Classic styled bifold wallet with card slots, note holders, and an ID slot
- Quick sew - make in an afternoon
The Gentleman's Wallet sewing pattern by Mrs H features 4 card slots, 3 on the right, 1 on the left. It also has a clear vinyl ID pocket. Behind each set of card slots is a hidden slip pocket. And behind the card slots there's a full width note holder and behind that another! That's 2 full width pockets for all of your man's junk important things.
This sewing pattern is designed for fabrics!
Quilting cottons, batiks, possibly a touch of canvas.
This wallet was initially designed to be sewn in fabric, but many customers used their creativity and tried vegan leather, vinyl and even cork!
**Intermediate sewing skills required
Mrs H has found a couple of mistakes!
- Piece G1 ID pocket (clear vinyl) - in some paper patterns this piece may have gone off the edge of the page. Please check your measurements. This piece should measure 4" x 3" (10cm x 7.75cm).
- In the newest version of the paper pattern the photo next to step 7 shows 3/8" between each blue line. This should be 1/2". Please note this error is only in the paper pattern and only in the photo, the instructions are correct.
- Piece G ID pocket (pocket fabric) - Please cut 2 ID pocket fabric. The pattern piece says to cut 1 ID pocket fabric. This is incorrect. Please cut 2 ID pocket fabrics. The cutting directions in the pattern booklet and the piece labels are correct.